Monday, February 19, 2007

Finally got all the videos uploaded! There's four spanning the time from my freshman to senior year of high-school (2001-2004). The first video was made by one of the mentor's of my group that oversaw our robotic creations. The 2nd and 3rd were made by the skilled film creator Luke Becker. He does really good work, his contact info is at the end of the videos, look him up! The fourth one was filmed and edited by me. Please keep in mind it is my FIRST VIDEO EVER and thus is really rough in my opinion. T hen again maybe I am just hard on myself. So without further Ado:

SA B.E.S.T. 2001
I was so young!




SA B.E.S.T. 2002
One of the best years!




SA B.E.S.T. 2003




SA B.E.S.T. 2004
The final year.

MY FIRST VIDEO!




Hope you guys like them!
-Fusion


Subscribe To My Youtube Videos!

No comments: