Saturday, February 10, 2007

Rockin' Steve Jobs

I took part in two internet "phenomena" in 2007 (Or so I like to say).
I was the only person to have the good idea of recording the Macworld Steve Jobs Keynote stream from apple.com and uploading it to Youtube. This may not seem like much of a big deal but when nearly every person on the internet is frantically trying to view the keynote and it overloads apple's servers, my recording was there to help.

It took roughly 5 hours to record the stream because nobody has the time to create a proper quicktime stream recorder and I had to record the video from the stream by recording my own computer screen. This resulted in a slightly choppy look but many people including myself were able to settle for it. Originally in 12 - 10 minute segments for Youtube (stupid video clip time limit) I re-uploaded the video to myspace videos in it's full 2 hours glory.

So now I present to you live and uncut:


Macworld 2007 - The Steve Jobs Keynote





Subscribe To My Youtube Videos!

No comments: