Friday, February 16, 2007

Robotics Anyone?

Dang I found some good stuff from way back in the day. More specifically, the first movie I ever made! For some background on this, I participated in a competition called SA B.E.S.T.(Boosting Science Engineering and Technology) through 2001-2004. It was during these thrilling four years of my high school life that the competition took place. The goal of BEST was to have high school students create robots to compete in competitions somewhat like Battlebots. The twist was instead of having us fight to destroy the other robots, we had to fulfill objectives (grabbing balloons, flipping levers etc) to gain points. There was regional, state, and national competitions with the winners receiving full scholarships to many Universities. I participated in the event but it wasn't until my fourth year in the competition that I actually made the video (2004).

Once I finish uploading to Youtube all four videos including my FIRST VIDEO EVER will be on here....

-Fusion


Subscribe To My Youtube Videos!

3 comments:

- said...

Hey,

Did the videos finish uploading yet? I'd love to see them. Oh, and how did your team do at BEST? My high school did (and still does) BattleBots IQ. My senior year (2005), we finished 2nd and 4th. Last year, they got 1st. I miss robotics...

WhoIsMatt said...

Just uploaded!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.